And these guys would have to be better good as you are. Each of them has to find another 3 persons, otherwise, you are not qualified to be a Platinum 600.
To make a full-time income, you would need to be at least the platinum 5000 (see the table below). Based on the information in the Compensation Plant there are only 179 people who are at the level of Platinum 5000 and/or above.
179 persons out of total IBOs 26,557 is 0.6% = 6 people out of 1,000 making a full-time income. That is a very low number.
It is very difficult to make a decent living as an IBO within the IMMA. Not mentioning that going out and “chasing” people might be exhausted and time-consuming.
At the end of the day, you most likely lose money. Think about the travel cost and the time you wasting while visiting your prospects.
Time is precious and it is always better to spend the time creating something sustainable, therefore my recommendation is to check the article where I describe the difference between MLM and Affiliate Marketing.
Regarding the earnings within the IMMA – The IBO has also an opportunity to earn a commission every time a referral buys one of the starter packs.
Your referral buys a Platinum Starter Pack you get a $35 bonus. In case your referral buys the Elite Starter Pack, you get a $50 bonus. The bonus system applies to the 2nd and 3rd generations.
- $12 for every Elite starter pack in your downline – but you must be at least Platinum 600 and above
- $7 for every Elite starter pack in your downline – you must be Platinum 1000 and above.
My suggestion for a person who wants to make money by joining the IM Mastery Arcade is to reconsider a different path.
- Courses that can help you to trade on the foreign exchange market (The knowledge http://www.hookupdate.net/pl/caffmos-recenzja is not deep enough though, to apply that and start earning)
- The compensation plan focused not only on recruiting but mostly on selling the products as a priid scheme aspect)
- The company offers a 7-day money-back guarantee.
What I don’t like About IM Mastery Academy?
- Success is not a common thing within IMMA – see the Income Disclosure (less than 5% make a decent living)
- Expensive to join
- Courses – do not give you enough to become a proper trader. It is very difficult to become a successful trader using solely IMMA courses.
Are you Serious about Forex?
- Join daily live Streams to watch and copy the trades
Is There Another Way To Generate the Income?
I am not going to talk about history now. My point is that it takes much more than just taking all IM Academy courses to become a successful trader with currencies.
Besides, the agenda of IM Academy is not to teach its members to become full-time currency traders but to grow their network marketing.
To avoid a lawsuit, they have made changes and introduced products as a money-making opportunity for the members. But are these products/courses worth the money?
The trading business might be too complicated for a newbie. IMMA courses will not make you an expert in foreign exchange trading.
IMMA is presented as a company where one can learn about trading and make money using this knowledge, the truth is that it is just another MLM company.
If you are sick and tired of the MLMs and you still have energy left to learn something new I would recommend you check other paths.