Kate has quite the experience in the online casino world. She’s been working for the last couple of years as a croupier in a land-based casino in Las Vegas. Casino games have no secrets from her so she is our go-to girl when we review casino games.
Linda combined her talent for writing with her passion for iGaming. She is our Head of News and she makes sure that you can find on our site every day a fresh piece of information from casino world. She is the first one to know about the recent developments, improvements, announcements, and even scandals in the gaming world. Her articles are engaging and have no equals!
Jenna left her 9 to 5 job to work for us. She gave her first try at an online casino 5 years ago after writing her very first article about casino Roulette. Since then she became passionate about iGaming industry. At Online Casino Rivals, Jenna is our main news writer. She also supervises reviews of slots and all other casino games. She can’t imagine a day without having a spin in an online casino!
Jake is currently based in Canada although he is originally from New York. His father used to run a small Betting Shop in Brooklyn and that’s how Jake got into iGaming world. He is guru when it comes to poker and casino slots. He can’t imagine a day without having a spin at an online casino. He can detect casino scam with his eyes closed! That’s why, here at Online Casino Rivals, he is our Casino Promotions Specialists. He scans the web every day looking for and testing casino bonuses.
1. Check the license. This is the first step you should take when choosing a casino. Always make sure that online casino holds a legit gambling license which allows the operator to offer gaming services in your country.
2. Make sure you can play in your local currency. Before opening an account, double check whether a casino supports your local currency. After all, you’ll be able to enjoy your casino experience to the fullest only when depositing and playing in your currency.
3. Look for your favourite games. Before making the first deposit, have a look at the game portfolio and make sure a casino offers your favourite casino games.
4. Check T&Cs of the Welcome Bonus. Always carefully read Terms and Conditions of a Welcome Bonus and all other available promotions. Pay special attention to the wagering requirements and games valid in casino promotions. This is important if you want to avoid disappointment.
5. Research deposit options. Before depositing funds to your account, check if a casino supports your desired payment method. Also, make sure there are no www.casinosreview.ca/blackjack/ additional deposit fees.
6. Check the withdrawal times. When investigating deposit options, don’t forget to have a quick look at the cash-out section in a casino. Learn more about withdrawal time frames, limits on cash-outs and fees.
7. Extra stuff for VIPs. Even though you may be only at the very beginning of your casino journey, check if a casino has a VIP programme. VIPs and high rollers should be rewarded with special perks like cashback or loyalty gifts. Who knows, maybe after a couple of weeks, you’ll join the circle of the VIP players and be entitled to all the VIP benefits.
8. Don’t ignore the aesthetics. Yes, that’s also important! Have a look at the graphics, layout, website interface and page speed. These things contribute to the overall experience to a great extent.